Dr. Pamela Mehta
Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Pamela Mehta, MD
Dr. Pamela Mehta is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- General Orthopedics
- Shoulder Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
About Dr. Mehta
Dr. Mehta completed her undergraduate and medical degree from the University of Southern California. She is a Columbia trained Orthopaedic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery who has joined us after several years of service with Kaiser Permanente both in Southern and Northern California.
Dr. Mehta is passionate about general orthopaedic care. She values the rewarding opportunity to relieve pain, restore function, and help her patients return to active, productive, and enjoyable lifestyles. Dr. Mehta has an interest in shoulder, hip and knee replacement surgery, but enjoys all general orthopaedic cases. Most recently she has been named Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery for Surgical Affiliates Management Group. She is committed to combining her love for Orthopaedics and experience in service and leadership while advancing the goals of standardizing Orthopaedic care and delivering comprehensive care to our patients.
- Undergraduate: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Medical: Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Columbia University/New York Orthopaedic Hospital, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Orthopaedic Association